Wearing Your Best Colours Will Change Your Life
A Personal Colour Analysis will show you all the colours that harmonise with your complexion, hair and eyes. Wearing your colours is one of the simplest and most effective ways to be sure that you look and feel your very best every day.
Do people compliment you (rather than commenting on the colour itself) when you wear certain colours? Chances are those colours will be part of your ideal palette.
Having a personal colour analysis takes the guesswork out choosing the colours for your clothes, shoes and accessories right through to your hair colour. You’ll always look healthy and vibrant, and if you’ve been feeling a little flat about your image this will give you the boost of self-confidence you’ve been looking for. It will change your life!
Other benefits you will gain from a personal colour analysis consultation
- look energised and youthful
- feel confident and happy
- enhance your best features
- make positive first impressions
- create an efficient and versatile wardrobe
- save time – in the shops and getting dressed
- save money – you’ll only buy colours that suit you
During your colour consultation you will discover:
- the perfect colour palette that compliments your skin tone, hair and eyes
- your signature colours – colours that are exceptionally flattering on you
- your best neutrals – these form the core of your wardrobe
- how to mix and match your colours
- hair colour options
- guidelines for your glasses and jewellery
- how to wear colour to flatter your figure
- colour psychology
- make-up that compliments your complexion
You will receive a complimentary colour swatch consisting of over 40 colours that you can use when shopping for clothes and accessories. Plus, a handy booklet detailing everything we cover during the session (great for future reference).
Spend a relaxing couple of hours focused entirely on you and what is going to make you shine.
If you’d like to share a colour analysis experience with a group of friends, I offer a discount for groups between 3 and 6 people.