Your wardrobe audit declutters and re-energises your wardrobe. We’ll refresh your image using clothes you already own.
Over time a wardrobe can become unmanageable. Would you be surprised to know that most people only use about 20% of their wardrobe 80% of the time? Usually it’s because we lose sight of what we have and how to make it work. This can lead to stress, frustration, confusion, doubt, wasted money and wasted time.
The benefits of a Wardrobe Audit are many:
- Perfect for when you experience a career or lifestyle change
- Wear clothes that reflect who you are right now and that support your future goals
- Feel more confident about your appearance
- Boost your self-esteem
- Identify items you no longer need
- Create new outfits with clothes you already own
- Save time working out what to wear every day
- Find great outfit options with fewer clothes
- Know you have clothes for every occasion
- Make more space in your wardrobe
- Eliminate stress and confusion
- Enjoy an organised wardrobe
- Create a look that is modern and current.
- Do something nurturing and empowering for yourself
- Develop a list of items you need
- Save money through focused shopping
What happens during a Wardrobe Audit?
We’ll identify the clothes that compliment your complexion, body shape, proportions, lifestyle and personality.
Next, we’ll create new outfit combinations from ‘the keepers’. We can take photos for future reference, so that you can use them as a source of inspiration. I’ll organise everything so that creating outfits is quick and easy.
Then, we’ll write a list of any items you need to create a fully functioning wardrobe. Your list is invaluable when shopping because it helps you to stay focused, saving you time and money. And, if the mere thought of shopping fills you with dread, I offer a Personal Shopping service to ease the stress and help you to stay on track.
“Whilst I had a wardrobe full of clothes I still I felt I had nothing to wear, so enlisted Ann’s help to make it more workable. She did a fantastic job eliminating the items that were the wrong colour, fit or style (including jewellery and accessories) and then helped me put together plenty of different looks from ‘the keepers’ as well as identifying the gaps. It was great to tackle the long-overdue task with someone and such a fun experience at the same time. Not only does she have a solid eye for style but is a delightful person, too. I highly recommend her services.”
Laura J. – Clontarf