Is it time to declutter and re-energise your wardrobe?
Over time our wardrobes can become unmanageable. Would it surprise you to know that most people use only about 20% of their wardrobe 80% of the time. Usually it’s because they lose sight of what they have and how to make it work for them. This can lead to frustration, confusion and doubt.
My clients have many reasons for wanting a Wardrobe Audit. Perhaps you can identify with some of these:
- I want to create more space – “There’s too much stuff in there!”
- I’m overwhelmed by too many choices.
- I want to cull the items I no longer wear.
- I’m going through a new phase of life and I’m wanting my clothes to reflect who I am now.
- I want less clothes but more choices to mix and match.
- I’m confused about which items to keep or cull.
- I need a “fresh set of eyes” to help breathe new life into my existing wardrobe.
- I want to create a look that is more modern and current.
- “I just want to do something for me.”
- I need a more organised wardrobe.
- I want to feel more confident about my appearance.
- I’m back on the dating scene and want to boost my self-confidence and look my best.
- My career path has changed. I need help adjusting my wardrobe.
What happens during a Wardrobe Audit?
We’ll keep the clothes that compliment your complexion, fit your body shape and proportions, your lifestyle and personality. The idea is to retain as much as possible. (I’m not there to throw everything out!) Anything that cannot be cleaned, mended or altered, is dated or that doesn’t work for you anymore will be taken out of the mix.
New outfits will be created from ‘the keepers’. We can take photos for future reference and a source of inspiration. We’ll organise everything so that creating outfits is quick and easy.
We’ll identify any ‘holes’ in your wardrobe and write a list of items you’ll need to create a fully functioning wardrobe. Your list helps you stay focused when shopping to save you time and money. And, if the mere thought of shopping fills you with dread, I offer a Personal Shopping Experience to ease the stress and help you to stay on track.
The benefits of a Wardrobe Audit are many and varied. Here are some of the words clients have used to describe how they felt afterwards:
- happier/more positive
- more confident
- more organised
- less stressed
- excited and energised
- “I’m a new me.”
A Wardrobe Audit is one of my most popular services.
Refresh your wardrobe. Simplify and refresh your life.